NS Kebab Removal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation

5 posters

Go down

The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation Empty The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 am

We are beginning to see an influx of new nations entering the region.
We have to decide what will be done about this.

Boese

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation Empty Re: The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

We need a solid strategy to deal with their calls of jihad

Boese

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation Empty Re: The Brotherhood of Muslim Nations Occupation

Post by Nexalea Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:00 pm

I was honestly contemplating a withdrawal program over the next few days.

Nexalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Do you really feel that is the best idea? Consider the lash back that will occur. They will make it their mission to stop us wherever we strike next. .
FPCCOS has the capability to take the region from us whenever he wishes. If we decide to hold it for however long we must. We will need at least 35 endorsements. I think we need to consider asking polandia and international waters for their joint support in this. How will we be perceived if we are defeated after only 3 days of occupation.

Boese

Back to top Go down

Post by Afrikaanisch Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 pm

What is our strategy? To flood kebab regions with infiltrators and then vote out their moderators? Excuse my ignorance, I'm fairly new to this

Afrikaanisch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanada Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Afrikaanisch wrote:What is our strategy? To flood kebab regions with infiltrators and then vote out their moderators? Excuse my ignorance, I'm fairly new to this
Yes, we endorse our delegate and gain control of the region

Kanada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanada Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:29 pm

I think we should plan out another attack for tomorrow on the weekend for a different region.

Let's do a medium sized target, remember that it has to be founderless and the delegate should have less than 15 endorsements.

Kanada

Back to top Go down

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:33 pm

I think we should go at the Brotherhood again. Our previous delegate has made us look very bad and weak. It is likely that they are sworn enemies now. I guess the only thing holding us back are 30+ endorsements that are required to secure the region. We need garner more recruits and collaboration with /pol/ and /int/

Boese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanada Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:49 pm

It's not just the endorsements we need, we would also need to hold the region long enough to get enough influence to password it (which would be like 5 days). The cannot retaliate against our region because we have an active founder and delegate who could kick anyone who got past the password.

Kanada

Back to top Go down

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:56 pm

They don't have to hit us directly. They can watch us closely and act against wherever we strike next. We gained nothing. only an enemy.

Boese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanada Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:06 pm

we could try and take reddit again

Kanada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanada Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:07 pm

region=the_united_reddit_nations

Kanada

Back to top Go down

Post by Canuckistania Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Dafuq. Did I just get fratricided? Or did we do a withdrawal while I was at work?

Says Nexalea dumped me into the Rejected Realms.
Canuckistania
Canuckistania

Back to top Go down

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Nexalea fucked the occupation up. his excuse,
" i was tired of hearing whining kebab."

Boese

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexalea Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 pm

At least quote the whole excuse. I got tired of whining kebab because I play games for fun and I get enough people whining and bitching at me in real life. I don't need it in a game as well.

Nexalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Canuckistania Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Whatevs, I mean it is what it is, just figured I did something wrong.
Canuckistania
Canuckistania

Back to top Go down

Post by Boese Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Why did you not motion for the transfer of your endorsements to another delegate instead of ruining the fun for everyone. I was pretty into it to be honest

Boese

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexalea Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Sorry, guess I wasn't thinking about everyone else.

Nexalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum